200 year old UFO sighting in Japan.

There is no denying this as good evidence that we have been visited by UFO's for a long time. And again by UFO I do mean unidentified flying object. The reason I keep repeating that in my posts is because I am not saying that we are being visited by aliens. I have yet to find proof of that. What I am trying to say is that we are being visited by craft of unknown origin. Is it Aliens? I don't know. Is it time travel? Again I don't know. What about inter dimensional beings? Once again, I have no idea. Until we have the occupants come out of their craft and appear on a national network we probably will never know. But none the less, this is great evidence.

0 Post your comment here.:

The Best Evidence on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Stumble Upon Toolbar

      © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP