The real Stan Romanek video.

This is the real Denver alien video. I found it at www.stanromanek.com wich is Stan Romanek's own site. He also has a great collection of fakes that you can find posted on YouTube, some of them hilarious. I am still not sure if I believe this yet, I'll have to read more about Stan's experiences in order to come to my conclusion. Make sure you comment on this, let me know what you think about this clip.

Visit Stan Romanek's site at www.stanromanek.com

3 Post your comment here.:

Anonymous,  November 4, 2009 at 10:01 AM  

Hi

do you do link exchange?

Brian in ATL,  August 14, 2010 at 2:41 AM  

Wow! something like that happened to me. The only difference is the alien lit a bag full of dog shit, rung the doorbell and hid.

Anonymous,  May 15, 2011 at 10:03 AM  

It is unfortunate that Coast to Coast only shared a short clip of what really happened during the lie detector test. How can a person fail, if the test was deemed inconclusive? There was extenuating circumstances, as well as they only played a small portion of the two hours of testing!

The Best Evidence on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Stumble Upon Toolbar

      © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP