Black ring UFO over Virginia amusement park. June 2009

This video is pretty interesting. I find it funny that they dismiss right away as being a ring of smoke from a volcano ride. Then they prove it as a true UFO sighting by saying it's identical to a 1950's sighting. Is this more proof that disclosure is upon us?

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2009/06/16/dnt.va.ufo.sighting.wavy
Here is what a smoke ring should look like.
Here is the same phenomena photographed in 1957 over some U.S Army barracks.
1955, smoke, ring, ufo, virgina

7 Post your comment here.:

Anonymous,  August 28, 2009 at 2:42 PM  

same type of ring over Six Flags Great Adventure in New Jersey on Aug. 27, 2009 between 6 and 6:30pm. Seen by large group of people near the Kingda-Ka roller coaster. Ring drifted northwest and never lost its shape.

Anonymous,  November 17, 2009 at 12:56 PM  

It was rather interesting for me to read that article. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read more soon.

Anonymous,  December 16, 2010 at 2:10 PM  

I was shocked to see that this ring was spotted over six flags in new jersey because, about 7 or 8 years ago my sister and I saw the exact same thing over six flags in missouri.
We both thought that it must be some kind of UFO and still talk about it.
We watched it for about 10 minutes, it was huge, just a faint black ring. I will never forget it.

Anonymous,  December 16, 2010 at 2:10 PM  

I was shocked to see that this ring was spotted over six flags in new jersey because, about 7 or 8 years ago my sister and I saw the exact same thing over six flags in missouri.
We both thought that it must be some kind of UFO and still talk about it.
We watched it for about 10 minutes, it was huge, just a faint black ring. I will never forget it.

Anonymous,  August 20, 2012 at 7:10 PM  

My daughters saw the very same thing yesterday, August 19, 2012 at Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson, NJ. I have a picture they snapped from their iPhone... not very clear, but you can make out the perfect ring just like in the other pictures.

Anonymous,  August 20, 2012 at 8:15 PM  

I'm reading this and I can't believe this has happened before. On Sunday August 19, 2012, I was at Six Flags NJ with my wife and we were near Kingda-Ka at around the same time of a previous siting which would be around 6 to 6:30. I saw a group of at least 20 people just staring at the sky when i looked up it was a perfect white circle with a black outline drifting slowly. It was hiding behind the clouds and could see the shadow of it drifting along the sky. I now believe.

Anonymous,  December 20, 2012 at 11:58 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

The Best Evidence on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Stumble Upon Toolbar

      © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP