Turkey's UFO is back.

Istanbul, Turkey had another sighting of the almost too good to be true UFO that was seen in 2007. The video from 2007 has been analyzed and proven to be authentic, however, this one, as yet, has not. I am going to post anything relating to this video as soon as I can get my hands on anything. In the meantime, leave a comment. Let me know if you think that this sighting is real or just another fake.

3 Post your comment here.:

hgn53k June 15, 2009 at 2:34 AM  

I have seen a craft One Mile Wide and witnessed a close encounter - ufos are here there is undeniable proof now!
Regards
Andy
Visit my journals here:-
http://hgn53k.blogspot.com/2008_10_11_archive.html

Xenohead June 15, 2009 at 11:12 AM  

Some very cool video. I love how the dog is barking at the UFO from the beach, adds that extra touch of realism. If this is a fake it is first rate!

Paul June 17, 2009 at 3:28 PM  

I agree with you Xenohead, if it's a fake then it's a good one.

The Best Evidence on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Stumble Upon Toolbar

      © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP